Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

GTA 5 Hcom


Edmond AJ at 

So I’m a bad PC gamer, I bought GTA 5 on an inferior platform. But all I’ve been able to think as I play through this mammoth slice of open-world gaming is just how amazing it’s going to look when we get it on the PC. The folk at Intel seem pretty positive about GTA 5’s chances coming our way. At the Intel Developer Forum, I sat down with Chris R. Silva, the Director of Marketing for Intel’s Premium Notebooks and inevitably our chat ended up on the subject of how damaging it could be for this former PC IP not to hit our gaming rigs.

“I think it hurt Halo overall,” he said in reference to Microsoft’s failed attempts to at first keep it console-exclusive and then poorly porting to the PC. “At least with Grand Theft Auto I don’t think it’ll be console exclusive very long. But that’s what happens when you have a brand new launch with two companies that have lots of money trying to make sure they have content.”


GTA 5 PC release petition raises over 350,000 signatures


Ned Larry at 

Grand Theft Auto 5 is out tomorrow for the DirectX Box Three Hundred and Sixty and PlayStation Computer Entertainment System the Third. But no matter how angrily I type its name into Steam, a PC version just isn't appearing. It's not just me perturbed by Rockstar's bullish silence regarding a Windows release. The inevitable petitionlaunched last November, has now collected over 350,000 digi-signatures.
Click here to report this file
By continuing, you acknowledge and agree to our Downloader's ToS.

No comments:

Post a Comment